We are always grateful for the donations we receive and work hard to pass these on to the people we support in time for them to make a real difference at Christmas.
If you are thinking about donating to us, here are a few ways that you can make your generosity go even further:
- Give the gift of choice this Christmas. We accept vouchers for supermarkets and high-street stores to pass on to the people we support.
- Give a gift that lasts all year. Fundraise for us or make a cash donation.
- Give us lots of time to distribute your donations by getting your donations to us no later than 13th December.
- New, unopened gifts make for the best Christmas presents. We cannot accept second hand, used, opened or damaged goods even if you think that they are in useable condition.
- We welcome tasty Christmas treats which don’t go off before the Christmas tree comes down.
- Swap toys for arts and craft supplies or even better, give vouchers.
Here is a list of new items that we would be very grateful for:
- Vouchers for supermarkets or high-street stores
- Gift sets of hats and gloves for children and adults
- Bedding sets for children and adults, standard double and singles
- Gift sets of toiletries for adults
- Art and craft supplies for children
- Children’s chocolate selection boxes
- Boxes of chocolate biscuits
- Festive snacks with long shelf lives
- Cheap mobile phone and sim card packages
Thank you very much for your generosity and support. To arrange to drop off your donations, please email email@example.com
Make a cash donation
It's easy to donate direct to IDAS using PayPal. Just click on the donate button below and enter the amount you would like to donate.
You can make a donation to IDAS or set up your own fundraising page via Just Giving.
Set up a regular donation via our secure payment gateway
Please use the following details to set up a standing order.
Unity Trust Bank PLC
Account Name: IDAS
Account No 20145068,
Sort Code 60-83-01
You send a cheque made payable to IDAS and post them in to us at:
PO Box 487