IDAS needs to raise around £100,000 each year so that we can continue to provide our vital, life-changing services. Every donation, no matter how small, will help people flee domestic abuse and rebuild their self-esteem, and support children and young people who have witnessed violence to recover from their experience.
- A one off donation of just £10 will pay for essential items, including nappies, sanitary products and toiletries, for families arriving at our refuges with nothing.
- £15 pays for an hour of our live chat service for someone desperately in need of our support.
- £30 will help to pay for a non-molestation order to keep a family safe.
- £50 pays for a night in a refuge for women and children forced to leave their home.
- £100 will help a survivor of domestic abuse access legal advice.
As well as one off donations, you can set up a regular donation for as little as £2 a month.
As the largest specialist charity in Yorkshire, each year IDAS supports over 20,000 women, men and children affected by domestic abuse and sexual violence. We receive over 22,000 helpline calls, support more than 10,000 people in the community, and provide emergency accommodation with intensive support to over 250 families. We provide refuge support, access to a free, confidential out-of-hours helpline, outreach services and specialist support through the criminal justice system. We are respectful, inclusive and compassionate, and believe that everyone has the right to live a life free from abuse and violence.